இன்று ஏனோ கவிதை எழுதும் எண்ணம் எனக்கு. திரு.எஸ்.ராமகிருஷ்ணன்அவர்களின் 'கதாவிலாசம்' புத்தகத்தை படித்துக்கொண்டிருக்கும் பொழுதுஎழுதியது. ஓர் வாழ்ந்து கெட்டவனின் வீட்டைப்பற்றிய ஒரு பதிவு.
படியிறங்கும்
ஊஞ்சலைப்பார்த்து
கையசைக்கிறது!
வாழ்ந்து கெட்டவனின்
வீடு!
கொத்தித்தின்ன
அரிசி இல்லையாம்!
முறத்தை சபித்தன
குருவிகள்...
கூந்தல் உலரவைக்கும்
பெண்களை காணோம்!
மாடத்தில் கொஞ்சம்
வெயில் மட்டும்
மிச்சமிருந்தது!
வேலையினின்று திரும்பும்
நகரத்துப் பெண் போல
களையின்றி நின்றது
கோலமில்லா வீடு !
முற்கால பெருமைகளை மட்டும்
சுமந்து நின்று கொண்டிருக்கிறது
மனிதர் இல்லா திண்ணை !
4 comments:
Dear Parthiban,
You can see the shadows of some tamil writers in my writing.. I m dying hard to avoid it.. But I cant.. And to your kind notice This is my very own poems.. I wrote those a yr back.. They are still in my diary's pages with date... And I jus wanna say this. Pls think once before making a comment on anyone. If you still dont believe, Are you ready to prove who wrote this and where you read it... I enjoy those critics really (But there should be some meaning). Keep visiting my blog
Machan don worry if anyone criticise abt ur poem n its authenticity .
" Try to turn the stones
at u as milestones"
(courtesy:sachin`s speech after crossin 10k runs in test cricket).
remember these 2 lines wenever u get some hurtin comments okaya.
comin to d poem,
overall its nice. innum konja improvise pannirukalam nu nenaikurean.. btw muram ne enna??(//murathai sabitana kuruvigal//).
thnx machi... murathai sabithana kuruvigal. "muram" is an object used to clean rice at home.Probably u could've seen it with ur grand mas.. They used to spread rice in "muram" and keep it under the sun to make rice flour.By that time,the sparrows used to eat those rice and ppl keep black colored umbrellas over that "muram" to scare the sparrows so that they can't eat it.
Coming to that line, I meant the sparrows are cursing the "muram" coz they can't find rice.I wanted to convey the poorness in the house.Thts it! Hope u got me..
Post a Comment